U.S. College Sports Consultancy
SOCCER BASKETBALL VOLLEYBALL TENNIS SWIMMING FIELD HOCKEY TRACK & FIELD
Click here to have a representative contact you with more information
The college search process for athletes is as competitive as a job search; getting your information in front of the right coaches who are in need of athletes is the key to getting recruited
There are over 3500 colleges in the U.S. that offers sports which presents a challenge to parents/athletes in narrowing the list appropriate colleges.
The following are some criteria that should be taken into consideration when narrow your college search:
1. Which colleges offer your sport
2. Which colleges offer your intended major
3. Which colleges can offer athletic scholarships
4. which colleges has academic scholarships that international students can access
5. Which colleges are in your preferred geographical region
6. Which colleges may be recruiting for your sport/position/event
7. Do you possess the required athletic proficiency level to play on the college team
8. Do you possess the required academic credentials to be eligible to play sports at the college or to gain admission to the college.
For an efficient college search process, prospects must have a good understanding of which colleges are in need of players to fill team vacancies and the athletic and academic credentials to possibly be recruited to play sports at that college, else they risk wasting time and money sending their information to colleges to which their fit is not optimal.
SIMPLIFY YOUR U.S. COLLEGE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
College Prep research colleges on a continuous basis to assess team's requirements and to advise prospects as they search for recruitment and scholarship opportunities at U.S. college.